INVEST LATAM SAS
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Through this Policy INVEST LATAM SAS (hereinafter INVEST LATAM) establishes the conditions, obligations, procedures and other guidelines aimed at guaranteeing the constitutional right to the protection of personal data of all the owners of whom our company requests, uses, stores, Correct, yield or delete personal data, and comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation, which regulate the treatment and protection of personal data.
By expressly accepting this Data Processing Policy; through oral manifestation, written communication, by clicking "accept" on the INVEST LATAM website or app, or through any other unequivocal conduct, the owner authorizes INVEST LATAM, in its capacity as Responsible for Treatment, to treat the data for the purposes described below in this document, according to the quality held by the owner at the time of granting the authorization. With the acceptance of this Policy the owner also declares to know which are the rights that he has in relation to his personal information,
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
INVEST LATAM is responsible for the treatment of personal data of the holders with respect to whom it obtains authorization, on which it will decide directly and autonomously. Your contact information is:
Address: Bogotá (Colombia)
Address: Carrera 19A No. 90-13
2. DEFINITIONS AND PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For the full understanding of these policies the words in bold that are mentioned below will have the corresponding meaning that is in front of each of them:
Authorization: Prior and express consent on the part of the owner to take the treatment of their personal data.
Database: Organized data set in digital or physical form that is the subject of treatment.
Personal data: Any information linked or associated with a specific or determinable natural person.
Public data: Public data are considered, among others, data relating to the civil status of persons, their profession or trade and their status as merchants or public servants. By its nature, public data may be contained, among others, in public records, public documents, gazettes and official bulletins and judicial sentences duly executed that are not subject to reservation.
Sensitive data: It is any personal data that may affect the privacy of its owner or whose inappropriate use leads to situations of discrimination. Among them could be mentioned racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious orientation, membership of trade union groups, social organizations or political parties. Also, data related to health status, sex life, biometric data, photographs, among others.
Person in charge of the processing of personal data: Natural or legal person who performs the processing of personal data on behalf of the Person Responsible for Processing (INVEST LATAM) and who does not have the status of employee or official of the Responsible Party.
Responsible for the processing of personal data: Natural or legal person that, by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and / or the treatment thereof. In this case, the person in charge of data processing is INVEST LATAM.
Owner: Natural person whose personal data are subject to treatment.
Treatment: Any operation that is carried out on personal data such as collection, storage, use, circulation or suppression, among others.
Transfer: The transfer of data takes place when the person in charge and / or in charge of the processing of personal data, located in Colombia, sends the information or personal data to a receiver, who in turn is responsible for the treatment and is inside or outside the country. .
Transmission: Treatment that involves the communication of personal data inside or outside the Colombian territory, so that a Manager carries out a specific treatment on that information on behalf of the Responsible.
2.2. PRINCIPLES GOVERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For the collection, handling, use, storage, exchange and, in general, treatment of personal data INVEST LATAM will take into account the following principles:
Principle of legality in terms of data processing: For the processing of personal data INVEST LATAM will be subject to the provisions of the regulatory framework that governs the protection of personal data.
Principle of purpose: INVEST LATAM will treat the personal data in reason of a legitimate purpose in accordance with the applicable legislation and the authorization granted by the owner, purpose that will be in any case informed to it.
Principle of freedom: INVEST LATAM will only process non-public personal data with the prior, express and informed consent of the owner, except in cases where the processing is authorized by law. Personal data can not be obtained or disclosed without prior authorization, or in the absence of legal or judicial mandate that relieves the consent.
Principle of minimization: The personal data processed by INVEST LATAM will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and reported to the owner.
Principle of truth or quality: The information subject to treatment by INVEST LATAM must be truthful, complete, accurate, updated, verifiable and understandable. The processing of partial, incomplete, fractioned or misleading data is prohibited. All reasonable measures shall be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are treated are deleted or rectified without delay.
Principle of transparency: In the processing of your personal data, the Holder's right to obtain from INVEST LATAM, in its capacity as the Person Responsible for Processing, or from the respective Person in Charge of Processing, at any time and without restrictions, information about the existence of data that concerns you.
Principle of access and restricted circulation: The Treatment is subject to the limits that derive from the nature of personal data, and the provisions of constitutional and legal order. In that sense, except for public information, personal data may not be publicly available on the Internet or other means of dissemination or mass communication, unless there is authorization from the owner and the access is technically controllable to provide restricted knowledge only to the Holders or to authorized third parties. In that sense, the obligation of INVEST LATAM is medium.
Principle of security: The information subject to Treatment by INVEST LATAM will be handled with the minimum technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to grant security to the records, in order to avoid its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized access or fraudulent.
Principle of confidentiality: All persons involved in the processing of personal data or personal databases, which do not have the nature of public, are required to guarantee the reservation of such information, an obligation that remains even after the end of your relationship with some of the tasks that comprise the Treatment.
Principle of conservation limitation: The personal data processed by INVEST LATAM will be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which authorization was obtained. However, INVEST LATAM may keep personal data for longer periods when it is exclusively for the purpose of filing in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, in accordance with what is established in the applicable law, without prejudice of the application of appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the rights of the owners.
3. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA and AUTHORIZATION OF THE HOLDER
3.1. Public Data
Data of a public nature and / or contained in public records may be treated by INVEST LATAM without prior authorization of its owner, in accordance with the provisions of the Law; However, with respect to such data, the rest of the measures contemplated in the aforementioned principles and the other provisions of this Policy that are applicable will be adopted.
3.2. Sensitive data
For the processing of sensitive data by INVEST LATAM, the express authorization of the owner will be requested, in which the latter will be informed that the consent is strictly voluntary and not mandatory, which are the sensitive data that will be the object of treatment and the the purposes of the treatment.
In that sense, in accordance with the provisions of the Law, sensitive data may be processed when:
● There is authorization from the owner, except in cases that by law does not require the granting of such authorization.
● The treatment is necessary to safeguard the vital interest of the owner and he / she is not in physical, mental and / or legal conditions to be able to provide the authorization. In these events, legal representatives must grant authorization.
● The treatment refers to data that are necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process.
● The treatment has a historical, statistical and / or scientific purpose, in which case the identity of the owner must be deleted
3.3. Data processing of minors
INVEST LATAM does not process personal data of minors; However, if it is necessary to process such data in the development of its processes and activities, INVEST LATAM will do so taking into account the following guidelines:
● That responds and respects the best interests of children and adolescents.
● That respect for their fundamental rights be ensured.
● That the opinion of the minor be valued when it has the maturity, autonomy and capacity to understand the matter.
● That there is authorization for the processing of data by the representative or guardian of the child or adolescent.
3.4. Treatment of other personal data
Without prejudice to the guidelines previously established for the treatment of personal data of a public, sensitive and minor nature, when INVEST LATAM requires to process information, it will request the authorization of the owner at the moment of the collection of the respective data.
This authorization shall be express, either orally, in writing or by unequivocal conduct such as, for example, the acceptance of this Data Processing Policy when the owner makes use of the Website or the Services, and in order to continue or access them. it requires the owner to accept it. The authorization will include the specific purposes of the treatment for which consent is requested. The authorization will be obtained by any means that may be subject to further consultation.
However, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, it will not be necessary to request authorization in the case of:
● Information required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order;
● Data of a public nature;
● Medical or sanitary emergency cases;
● Treatment of information authorized by law for historical, statistical or scientific purposes;
● Data related to the Civil Registry of persons.
In any case, this information regarding which authorization is not required will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Law and this Policy.
INVEST LATAM will use the mechanisms with which it has to give proof, by means of physical files and / or electronic repositories, that the holder has granted his authorization in the cases where this is required.
4. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The treatment of the personal data of the owners by INVEST LATAM involves the collection, storage, organization, use, circulation, transmission, transfer, updating, rectification, deletion, elimination and in general the execution of any operation on personal data, in accordance with the authorization received from the owners and the purposes indicated below:
4.1. Employees: The personal data of the Employees will be processed by INVEST LATAM for the design and execution of training, training and welfare plans; liquidation and payment of payroll and social benefits; design and execution of occupational health and safety plan; attention in case of emergency; affiliations to health providers, pension and severance funds, compensation funds; consult your data on OFAC list, United Nations and other official lists on financing of terrorism and money laundering; profile study; search of judicial, fiscal or disciplinary background; be transmitted to customers, contractors or suppliers when strictly necessary for the management and development of the commercial relationship between the latter and INVEST LATAM or the resolution of conflicts; its transmission to other entities or authorities against which INVEST LATAM requires to advance a procedure or request information or require INVEST LATAM any specific activity of its corporate purpose or activity, as well as for the other purposes that are authorized by the holders. When the image is captured through photography and video, it will be treated for registration and security purposes. Biometric data, if collected,
The treatment of Employee data for the purposes indicated may be done directly by INVEST LATAM or through its Treatment Managers.
4.2. Contractors, suppliers (includes representatives, employees, and in general collaborators of the contractors and / or suppliers): The data will be processed by INVEST LATAM to search, quote and contract the supply of goods or services; verify data of the owner and the requirements demanded; manage the adequate fulfillment of the object and obligations of the contract for the supply of goods or services; manage administrative, financial and accounting the payment of fees or corresponding sums; seek the resolution of conflicts through alternative procedures, arbitration tribunals or judicial mechanisms, which includes their transfer to legal, accounting, financial and other advisors that are necessary;
4.3. Users of the Website or App: Your personal information will be processed by INVEST LATAM to allow the owner to use certain services available on the Website and / or App of INVEST LATAM that are subject to the supply of certain information, the sending of commercial information of INVEST LATAM, its services, platform and activities associated with its corporate purpose to the communication channels registered by the owner, call the indicated telephone number for the same purpose; respond to requests, queries, requests for information and any communication made by the holders; manage the creation of accounts and profiles on the web page when required, and others that are authorized by the owners.
The treatment of the data of these holders for the purposes indicated may be done directly by INVEST LATAM or through its Treatment Managers.
4.4. Investors: The information of the investors will be treated to verify data and the fulfillment of requirements demanded to access the Services of INVEST LATAM in such quality; authorize the creation of your account on the INVEST LATAM platform and your participation in the auctions; verify OFAC, United Nations lists and other official lists on financing of terrorism and money laundering; design and implement customer awareness programs; verify the origin of the resources and the activity or office performed; consult history and credit behavior; resolve conflicts that arise through alternative mechanisms or judicial procedures; send information through the registered channels of the owner regarding INVEST LATAM, its services, platform, and all other commercial information or not related to the object of INVEST LATAM, its Managers and the relationship established with the owner; transmit them to the Managers of the Treatment when it is necessary in virtue of the services to which the holders accede; transmit them and transfer them to the Companies and their Legal Representatives with respect to whose Financing Projects they have submitted bids or have committed to the disbursement of resources, in order that this or its Treatment Managers manage all the corresponding activities for the formalization and fulfillment of the respective operation; make a profile of the owner, as well as statistics and internal ratings, which may be eventually published on the website for the purposes of knowledge of the Companies participating in the auction with their Financing Projects; attention to requests and requests; and all other purposes authorized by the holders through other means. which may be eventually published on the website for the purposes of knowledge of the Companies participating in the auction with their Financing Projects; attention to requests and requests; and all other purposes authorized by the holders through other means. which may be eventually published on the website for the purposes of knowledge of the Companies participating in the auction with their Financing Projects; attention to requests and requests; and all other purposes authorized by the holders through other means.
The treatment of the data of these holders for the purposes indicated may be done directly by INVEST LATAM or through its Treatment Managers.
4.5. Partners, representatives, administrators, agents, employees, collaborators of the Borrowers and any person designated by them for the management of their account and services: The Borrowers that can make use of the services of the Platform are legal persons; However, on the occasion of the authorization requested by such legal persons to access the Platform and the use made of it, it may be necessary to provide personal data of its partners, representatives, administrators, employees, collaborators, agents, attorneys or other natural persons.
By providing such data the respective Borrower declares and guarantees to have the authorization of the respective holders to transmit their personal information to INVEST LATAM, which will be treated to verify the information provided on the Borrower; authorize and process the creation of your account on the INVEST LATAM platform and manage the users who can access it; make a legal, financial, credit and risk study of the Borrower; create and apply customer awareness programs for both the Borrower and its representatives, administrators, agents and others; consult your information in OFAC list, of the United Nations and other official lists on financing of terrorism and money laundering; Verify your administrative, fiscal, disciplinary and judicial background; analyze and rate the borrower's credit behavior; be transmitted to those in charge of the Treatment, including legal, financial and accounting advisors that are necessary, to verify the profile of the Borrower and its related natural persons; manage payments and portfolio collection; send information through the registered channels of the owner regarding INVEST LATAM, its services, platform, obligations, and all other commercial information or not related to the object of INVEST LATAM, its Managers and the relationship established with the owner; transmit them to the Investors or their Treatment Managers so that they can carry out all the necessary procedures for the formalization and fulfillment of the operation; manage all other financial, administrative and accounting activities necessary under the Services used by the Borrower and / or the respective owner and the commercial relationship entered into with it; Make a profile of the Borrower, as well as financial reports, internal statistics and internal ratings, which may be eventually published on the website for purposes of knowledge of those participating in the auction as Investors; attention to requests and requests; conduct studies on habits of our services; and all other purposes authorized by the holders. Likewise, they may be transmitted to the Treatment Managers or transferred to other Treatment Managers to be used only for the purposes indicated herein and in relation to the service provided to the owner. conduct studies on habits of our services; and all other purposes authorized by the holders. Likewise, they may be transmitted to the Treatment Managers or transferred to other Treatment Managers to be used only for the purposes indicated herein and in relation to the service provided to the owner. conduct studies on habits of our services; and all other purposes authorized by the holders. Likewise, they may be transmitted to the Treatment Managers or transferred to other Treatment Managers to be used only for the purposes indicated herein and in relation to the service provided to the owner.
4.6. Public in general: The data will be processed to meet requests, queries, and any request for information through the contact channels indicated by the owner; send information about the services, news and in general advertising information of INVEST LATAM to the channels registered or indicated by the owner; and the others for which the holder grants authorization.
In addition to the purposes described, INVEST LATAM will treat the personal data of the owners for statistical purposes; compliance with the legal and regulatory obligations to which the Company is subject; be transmitted to the Managers so that they carry out the treatment according to the indicated and authorized purposes; and transferred to third parties in the event of the merger, spin-off, transformation, assignment and / or sale of INVEST LATAM assets and when necessary in the development of the respective relationship established with the owner.
The Managers or third parties who have access to personal data by virtue of the Law or contract, will make the treatment exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and in the terms of the respective authorization.
- Allow you to log in to our Website when you have created an account.
- Remember preferences and parameters.
- Understand how our services are used, and improve and promote them based on these data.
- Perform internal statistics of consumption and use of the Website.
6. VALIDITY OF THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND PERIOD OF CONSERVATION
The treatment of personal data will have a validity equal to the period in which the purpose or purposes for which the information was collected is maintained, or the period of validity indicated by the Law, contract or judgment as appropriate. In any case, the information of the Users of the Website will be treated for the purposes for which its authorization was granted, while the User maintains an active account on the Website.
Even if no specific treatment is carried out on the information, it may be retained after the expiration of the term for which it was collected, when the law establishes the responsibility of the Responsible for the conservation of documents or information, for which in any case INVEST LATAM It will make an effort to avoid the identification of the holders if it is appropriate.
7. RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS
Under the Act, the holders of personal data have the following rights:
● Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of INVEST LATAM in its capacity as Responsible for the Treatment, and in front of those in charge of the Treatment. The rights of update and rectification may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
● Request proof of the authorization granted to INVEST LATAM, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
● To be informed by INVEST LATAM or the Treatment Manager, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to your personal data.
● Submit to the Data Protection Authority complaints or claims for infractions of the provisions of the Law, after exhausting the process of consultation or claim with INVEST LATAM.
● Request the deletion of the data when the treatment does not respect the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees. The deletion will proceed when the Authority of Protection of Personal Data has determined that in the treatment the Responsible and / or Manager have incurred in conduct contrary to the Law.
The request to suppress the information will not proceed when the owner has a legal or contractual duty to remain in the database or the Responsible has a legal or contractual duty to continue with the treatment.
● Obtain from INVEST LATAM the limitation of the processing of your personal data when: a) the owner challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows INVEST LATAM to verify the accuracy of the same; b) the treatment is unlawful and the owner opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use; c) INVEST LATAM no longer needs personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the holder needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims; d) the owner has opposed his treatment, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of INVEST LATAM prevail over those of the owner. When the processing of personal data has been limited by virtue of the foregoing, such data may be subject to treatment by INVEST LATAM, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the owner or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any holder who has obtained the limitation of the treatment according to the section will be informed in a timely manner of the lifting of said limitation. such data may be subject to treatment by INVEST LATAM, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the owner or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural person or legal or for reasons of public interest. Any holder who has obtained the limitation of the treatment according to the section will be informed in a timely manner of the lifting of said limitation. such data may be subject to treatment by INVEST LATAM, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the owner or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural person or legal or for reasons of public interest. Any holder who has obtained the limitation of the treatment according to the section will be informed in a timely manner of the lifting of said limitation. or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any holder who has obtained the limitation of the treatment according to the section will be informed in a timely manner of the lifting of said limitation. or with a view to the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any holder who has obtained the limitation of the treatment according to the section will be informed in a timely manner of the lifting of said limitation.
● Access free of charge to your personal data that are subject to treatment. The owner can consult their personal data free of charge: (i) at least once each calendar month, and (ii) whenever there are substantial modifications to the information processing guidelines that motivate them to make new inquiries.
● Receive the personal data of which it is the owner and that has been provided to INVEST LATAM in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another Person Responsible for the Treatment, when: a) the treatment is based on the consent, and b ) the treatment is carried out by automated means. When it is technically possible, the portability of personal data may be made directly from INVEST LATAM to the Person Responsible for Processing indicated by the owner.
● Oppose at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, that your personal data are subject to a treatment based on the fulfillment of a public interest mission, in the exercise of public powers conferred on INVEST LATAM, or the satisfaction of interests legitimate pursued by INVEST LATAM or by a third party. Except for the existence of compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and liberties of the owner, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, INVEST LATAM will cease to process the data that this one based on the annotated circumstances.
8. PROCEDURES FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE HOLDERS
In accordance with the purpose of this Policy, the rights of the owner are: access, rectification, updating, deletion, limitation and opposition to the processing of their personal data, and portability of their information.
The owner can exercise their rights by writing to email@example.com using the procedures described below:
7.1. Consultation Procedure
The holders may make a query to the email firstname.lastname@example.org when they wish to access or consult their personal information that rests in the databases of INVEST LATAM. For this purpose they must indicate in the subject of the mail the word "Consultation" and they must attach a copy of the identity document. If the person making the request is a legal representative and / or the attorney-in-fact of the holder, they must attach a copy of their identity document and the document proving the quality in which they are acting (power of attorney).
The consultation, presented according to what is indicated in precedence, will be attended within a maximum term of ten (10) business days counted from the date of receipt of the same. When it is not possible to attend the consultation within said term, the interested party will be informed of said situation, stating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date on which his consultation will be attended, which in no case will be greater than five (5) business days following the expiration of the first term.
Through this procedure the holders may also request the portability of their personal data, however the term to effectively make the portability will not be computed within the term referred to in the preceding paragraph of response to the query. In any case, INVEST LATAM will make the portability of the information in a timely manner according to the quantity and size of the information on which the holder makes said request. INVEST LATAM will not be responsible for the damages or losses suffered by the owner for the time it takes to make the portability of the data effective to the owner or to another Person in Charge of the Treatment,
7.2. Claim Procedure
Holders may submit a claim to the email email@example.com when they consider that the information contained in a database of INVEST LATAM should be subject to correction , updating , deletion , limitation or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in legislation for the processing of their data, or when they wish to oppose to a treatment that is based on the fulfillment of a mission of public interest, in the exercise of public powers conferred on INVEST LATAM, or the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by INVEST LATAM or by a third party.
The claim must contain the identification of the owner, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, the address, and must be accompanied by a copy of the identification document, and if the claimant is a legal representative and / or attorney of the owner, you must also attach the document proving the quality in which you are acting (power). Additionally, the claim must be accompanied by the other documents that you want to assert and in the case you must indicate "Claim".
If the claim is incomplete, the interested party will be required within five (5) days after receipt of the claim to correct the faults. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant submitting the required information, it shall be understood that the claim has been abandoned. In case the person receiving the claim in INVEST LATAM is not competent to resolve it, because for example it was not sent to the indicated mail, it will transfer to the corresponding one in a maximum term of two (2) business days and will inform the interested party of the situation .
Once the complete claim has been received, a legend that says "claim in process" and the reason for it will be included in the database, in a term not exceeding two (2) business days. This legend must be maintained until the claim is decided.
The maximum term to attend the claim will be fifteen (15) business days counted from the day following the date of its receipt. When it is not possible to attend the claim within said term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which his claim will be handled, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first finished.
9. OFFICIAL OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
It is designated as Official or Delegate for the Protection of Personal Data or the Legal Representative of INVEST LATAM, who will exercise the functions established by the legislation on data protection for said position. The Official or Delegate of Protection of Personal Data can be contacted through firstname.lastname@example.org
10. TRANSFER AND TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
In the development of its activities, INVEST LATAM may designate third parties to perform a specific activity or treatment on the personal data of its Holders, on their own. These third parties shall have the quality of Treatment Managers, in accordance with the Law, and shall observe all the guidelines established in this Personal Data Processing Policy, especially those related to the principles, purposes, rights of the holders and procedures, for which INVEST LATAM will ensure that they have access to this document prior to the processing of personal data. Likewise,
Additionally, according to the nature of the activities developed by INVEST LATAM, it may eventually be necessary to transfer national or international personal data to third parties, so that it is treated by them only in relation to said activities and under confidentiality and reservation guidelines. The transfer of data will be done in accordance with the provisions of the legislation and in any case there will be no international transfer when the country of the third party that receives it does not offer adequate levels of data protection.
11. SECURITY MEASURES OF DATABASES
INVEST LATAM will implement the minimum technical, human and administrative measures necessary to grant security to the personal data bases and the personal information contained therein, in order to avoid its adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
12. REGISTRATION OF DATABASES
By virtue of the obligations established by the Law, and in accordance with the regulations issued by the National Government, INVEST LATAM will register the personal databases whose information is processed in the National Database Registry (RNBD) administered by the Superintendence of Industry. and Commerce (SIC). The RNBD is the public directory of databases subject to Treatment that operate in the country and is freely available to citizens. The registration does not imply the supply or delivery of specific data of the owners to the SIC nor its registration in the RNBD.
13. VALIDITY OF POLITICS AND CHANGES IN POLICIES
This Personal Data Processing Policy corresponds to Version 1 and is effective as of May 1 , 2018.
INVEST LATAM is authorized to update or modify this Data Processing Policy periodically, so it is advisable to attend the additional announcements or windows that are presented on this Website.