Payback issues: What happens?
Nobody likes delays of payment or losses, much less when they have put confidence in a company. Our platform is based on trust. However, in cases of default we have several steps to protect investors:
- In the first 5 days, we talk to the company to understand the reason for the delay, provide information and assistance.
- After 5 days, we give the company’s information to an organization specialized in debt collection that will be responsible for collecting the arrears. This service also has an additional cost that the company will be liable for.
- The co-debtors pay instead of the company.
- We have a team of lawyers who represent investors in court.
- We make a report for the Credit Bureau.
We know that it is always stressful to have delays, but with our processes we reduce the risks of default in order to minimize losses.
For that reason, we advise you to distribute your capital across several companies to reduce your risk.